PODCAST – FROM STANDING ROCK TO WOUNDED KNEE
WITH KELLY DANIELS
The podcast is a series of dialogues with global thought leaders, authors, entrepreneurs and modern mystics exploring the art and science of storymaking. Over the next 12 months we will cover the dynamics of personal, communal and global change through our series of ME, WE and US.
Season 2 – WE
Season 2 moves from ME to WE – Stories, tools and techniques for creating authentic relationships and interconnected communities with the human and more than human world.
Episode 1 (36 mins) – From Standing Rock to Wounded Knee
“Standing Rock planted a seed that showed us how to stand up and come together to create change”
In the first episode of Season 2, Genevieve, dialogues with Teacher, Photographer and Community Reconnector, Kelly Daniels.
In this episode Genevieve and Kelly explore –
- Stories of COMMUNITY and CATALYZATION from STANDING ROCK
- How CRISIS POINTS bring us together in our RAW HUMANITY
- Finding the GIFTS in UGLY SITUATIONS
- GATHERING in COMMON PURPOSE to face the darkness and create change
- RECONNECTING with who you are to HEAL from *PAST TRAUMA
- The ANCESTORS in our blood that PROTECT us and help us TRANSCEND our FEARS
- CONNECTING TO OUR HEART through being QUIET IN NATURE
*For any individuals or organisations that wish to respond to Kelly’s call to action around the healing of trauma – reach out to us at http://beyondhumanstories.com/home/talk-to-us/