PODCAST – NATURE WILL SHOW THE WAY
WITH BRENDAN CONWAY
The podcast is a series of dialogues with global thought leaders, authors, entrepreneurs and modern mystics exploring the art and science of storymaking. Over the next 12 months we will cover the dynamics of personal, communal and global change through our series of ME, WE and US.
Season 2 – WE
Season 2 moves from ME to WE – Stories, tools and techniques for creating authentic relationships and interconnected communities with the human and more than human world.
Episode 3 (36 mins) – Nature Will Show The Way
“If you slow down and create a safe space, people will automatically contribute”
In the third episode of Season 2, Genevieve, dialogues with Irishman in London, Father and Property Developer, Brendan Conway.
In this episode Genevieve and Brendan explore –
- The JOURNEY towards an authentic IDENTITY in our COMMUNITIES
- Connecting to a SHARED SENSE OF PLACE
- Cultivating community through SLOWING DOWN TO NOTICE
- ACTIVE CURATION of community through ACTION RESEARCH
- The powerful role of DIVERSITY in building UNIFIED communities
- HOLDING SPACE for COMMON TASK and COMMON PURPOSE
- Measuring the IMPACT of SOCIAL CHANGE