PODCAST – THE JOURNEY OF EVERYDAY LIFE
WITH MAC MACARTNEY
The podcast is a series of dialogues with global thought leaders, authors, entrepreneurs and modern mystics exploring the art and science of storymaking. Over the next 12 months we will cover the dynamics of personal, communal and global change through our series of ME, WE and US.
Series 1 – ME
We begin with ‘ME’ – Storymaking tools and techniques for transforming your personal stories and creating a life of empowerment, impact and adventure.
Episode 3 (29 mins) – The Journey of Everyday Life
“It felt like we were walking through multiple stories, most of which we were unaware of ……”
In the third episode of the Restorying Life Podcast, Genevieve, dialogues with International Speaker, Writer & Change Maker Mac Macartney.
In this episode Genevieve and Mac explore –
- The JOURNEY of everyday life and stories CONNECT us
- How to consistently take THE PATH LESS TRAVELED
- Finding moments of WONDER and MAGIC in our ‘ordinary stories’
- COURTING BEAUTY and allowing it to catch us
- ‘ME TOO‘ moments that bring us into our shared humanity
- How to positively influence the INVISIBLE STORIES of others