PODCAST – DISRUPTING THE SOFT DRINKS INDUSTRY
WITH DANIEL SPAYNE
The podcast is a series of dialogues with global thought leaders, authors, entrepreneurs and modern mystics exploring the art and science of storymaking. Over the next 12 months we will cover the dynamics of personal, communal and global change through our series of ME, WE and US.
Season 3 – US
We move from WE to ‘US’ – Thought leaders, visionaries and elders from across the world share with us their prophesies and inspiring visions for the times of transition we find ourselves privileged to be living in.
Episode 4 (32 mins) – DISRUPTING THE SOFT DRINKS INDUSTRY
“If you find yourself saying ‘someone should do that’ – that someone is probably YOU!”
The fourth episode of Season 3 Genevieve talks with Daniel Spayne, MD of the Flower of Life Ltd & Equinox Kombucha.
In this episode Genevieve and Daniel explore –
- Moving from the METAPHYSICAL into the PRACTICAL
- Working with a CONSCIOUS LIVING product like Kombucha
- The art of the CRAFT production and story
- Disrupting the global STORY of FOOD and DRINK
- FERMENTATION for improving health
- Bringing LIVING FOODS back into our bodies and homes
- Being a REBEL ALCHEMIST company
- Giving people CHOICE for healthier foods and drinks in a mass market way
- Restorying WORK for younger generations