PODCAST – THE ART OF LIVING AND LEADING
WITH GILES HUTCHINS
The podcast is a series of dialogues with global thought leaders, authors, entrepreneurs and modern mystics exploring the art and science of storymaking. Over the next 12 months we will cover the dynamics of personal, communal and global change through our series of ME, WE and US.
Series 1 – ME
We begin with ‘ME’ – Storymaking tools and techniques for transforming your personal stories and creating a life of empowerment, impact and adventure.
Episode 4 (28 mins) – The Art of Living and Leading
“These practices becoming a living system that fuel our story of what it means to lead well…”
In the fourth episode of the Restorying Life Podcast, Genevieve, dialogues with Speaker, Author, Strategist & Coach, Giles Hutchins.
In this episode Genevieve and Giles explore –
- Redefining LEADERSHIP in our times of chaos
- Restorying BUSYNESS – how to interrupt the patterns of overwhelm through mini PAUSES
- Organisations as LIVING SYSTEMS with cycles and rhythms
- The ART OF FAILURE – how to balance tensions
- NATURE as a doorway into what is REAL
- Remembering HOW TO BE HUMAN