RESTORYING LIFE: AN ADVENTURE
Restorying life: An ancient and modern adventure
16th – 18th August 2018
Dobin Am See, Germany
“Once you have heard the pulse of your deep story, it cannot be ignored”
Have you ever wondered where you come from on a deep level? Why you are here and what you are supposed to do with the gift of your precious life time? Yes – so have we all. This is the inner quest of every human being alive on the planet right now. It is time to dive beneath the surface of your daily life and discover the clues that point you towards your personal soul adventure.
Are you ready to listen to the story you were born to tell in the world?
Join Genevieve Boast, Founder of Beyond Human Stories and author of Tough Bliss: Restorying Life for an immersive quest into the ancient and modern roots of your unique story. Over 3 days we will immerse ourselves in our human narrative, connecting past, present and future with powerful narrative transformation techniques. We will learn the art and science of both telling and making new stories come to life in the world.
- Connect to the local and global ancestors informing your specific life story
- Learn how to transform ancestral patterns and limitations
- Enter into the archetypal realm to connect with your guides and mentors, harnessing their strength, power and protection as you move into your authentic story in the world.
- Medicine wheel teachings – An ancient practice to unify body, mind, emotions and soul
- Gardening & plant teachers – tuning into plant consciousness and teachings
- Listening to the voice of the Earth
- The cosmic story – a new story of evolution on Earth
- Connecting to your biggest purpose / legacy and activating it in service of ‘your tribe’ – angel meditation
- Cacao Ceremony
GENEVIEVE BOASTAuthor, Founder / Beyond Human Stories
A life adventurer, whistleblower and insatiable optimist, Genevieve has always leapt off the cliffs that life has offered her into the potential of the unknown. Prior to running her own social enterprise Emergency Happiness, she spent 10 years working in the fields of Continuous Improvement, Corporate Social Responsibility and Leadership Development. Her current business, Beyond Human Stories, continues that passion – working with people and organisations, creating new stories and paradigms in education, business and global society. She has recently completed an Msc in Responsible Sustainable Business and continues that work in the fields of new business and sustainability. Having worked with and alongside teams from Serco, BSkyB, Sky Deutschland, The Change Foundation, Accenture and Coventry University, London Business School, she currently travels the world as a speaker, facilitator and coach working with a wide and diverse range of people helping them master the art and science of story-making.
This price includes
- A Cacao Ceremony
- All related course materials
- Tea, Coffee and Refreshments on all 3 days
- VAT (for UK only)
This price excludes
- Travel to and from Dobin Am See in London
- Any additional activities or excursions outside of the retreat schedule
- Travel and medical insurance
- Visa (where appropriate)
Please contact us at email@example.com to obtain further details or receive answers to any additional questions you may have.