SOULISTIC JOURNEY – AVEBURY RETREATS 2020
The Soulistic Journey
Four seasonal retreats throughout the wheel of 2020
Elements of Avebury, Wiltshire, UK
“Once you have heard the pulse of your deep soul story, it cannot be ignored. It must be honoured, courted like a lover and danced into being with every step you take”
Have you ever wondered where you come from on a deep level?
Why you are here and what you are supposed to do with the gift of your precious lifetime?
Yes – so have we all. This is the inner quest of every human being alive on the planet right now. It is time to dive beneath the surface of the noise of your daily life and discover the clues that point you towards your personal soul adventure.
Join Genevieve Boast, Founder of Beyond Human Stories and Donna Byatt, Guardian of Elements of Avebury for a quest into the ancient and modern roots of your unique life story
True transformation takes time. The nature of life on Earth is cyclical. Each season brings its own energy and tempo to the rhythms of personal and collective change. In order to connect to the energy that you most need to write and manifest your soul’s story in the world, we are offering four sacred spaces throughout the year in 2020 to harness the unique seasonal energies of Avebury and the living breathing Earth.
You must choose your path into your story. Do you need the energy of Spring to catalyse new life and new opportunities? Or are you ready to harvest the abundance of seeds sown during the summer months? Perhaps you are ready for the advanced practice of moving with intention and manifesting magic through all four seasons of the year.
The choice is yours
Listen to your heart
Remembering our soul story
February 8th & 9th
- Reconnecting to your archetypal soul story pattern for this lifetime
- Connect with your ancestors and rediscover your genetic lessons and blessings
- Sacred jewelry making workshop to access hidden resources
- Enter into the archetypal realm to connect with your guides and mentors, harnessing their strength, power and protection as you move into your authentic story in the world
Rejuvenating our sacred vision
May 2nd & 3rd
- True tantra – learning practices of radical self-care and self-love
- Connecting to your higher vision and purpose – weaving its story threads into your reality
- Crystal alchemy and channeling workshop
- Seed planting cacao ceremony
- Connecting to your archetypal creativity mentors
Restorying our sacred purpose
August 15th & 16th
- Journey around the ‘Restory Cycle’ to harvest the fruits of your past to create your magnificent future
- Learning how to welcome Universal abundance and co-creativity into your life story
- Time on the land in Avebury, learning about our sacred purpose from our ‘more than human’ relatives
- Work with the archetypal energies of the elements, forming new and powerful connections to fuel your future purpose and vision
Reunion with the cosmos
Oct 31st & Nov 1st
- Journey into the heart of the Univer-soul and activate your higher chakras and energy system
- Delve into the ancient and modern practice of narrative alchemy – learning how to make stories of Me and We in the world
- Sacred jewelry channeling workshop
- Connect to your Cosmic archetypal mentors and Star relatives to turbo charge your higher soul purpose and existence
This journey is designed to be an intensive, personal adventure that creates lasting changes in perception, behavior and life choices. With that in mind group sizes are kept intentionally small (a maximum of 11 participants) to allow space for both group and one to one work with Genevieve & Donna throughout retreat.
GENEVIEVE BOASTAUTHOR, FOUNDER, GUIDE / BEYOND HUMAN STORIES
A life adventurer, whistleblower and insatiable optimist, Genevieve has always leapt off the cliffs that life has offered her into the potential of the unknown. Prior to running her own social enterprise Emergency Happiness, she spent 10 years working in the fields of Continuous Improvement, Corporate Social Responsibility and Leadership Development. Her current business, Beyond Human Stories, continues that passion – working with people and organisations, creating new stories and paradigms in education, business and global society. She has an Msc in Responsible Sustainable Business and continues that work in the fields of new business and sustainability. She currently travels the world as a speaker, facilitator and coach working with a wide and diverse range of people helping them master the art and science of story-making. Genevieve has published her first book Tough Bliss: Restorying Life to help people connect to their true soul story and live it each and every day!
DONNA BYATTSACRED JEWELRY MAKER, CRYSTAL ALCHEMIST / ELEMENTS OF AVEBURY
Playfully potent, Crystal Alchemist and sacred jewelry maker, Donna is the guardian of Elements of Avebury; a powerful place of transformation sitting above the center of Avebury stone circle. After years spent in Formula 1 Racing, Donna was called to Avebury in 2017 to open and protect Elements, a shop and workshop space that holds a powerful energy of transformation. She works very closely with the crystal people and serves them as a channel, guide and sacred jewelry maker. Having spent years in the ancient landscapes of Avebury and Glastonbury, she is well loved by the spirits and energies here, serving to introduce people from across the world to their alchemy and magic. Donna and her husband Steve also run the adjacent bed and breakfast Silbury House that opens its doors to souls seeking their higher purpose and story in the world.
Avebury: The land of the ancient and future ones
The largest known Neolithic stone circle in Europe, Avebury is a magical, ancient landscape steeped in myth and story. Simply being here evokes a change in thinking, creating an environment where you are able to drop your day-to-day monkey mind and focus on the things that really matter.
The retreat will be held at Elements of Avebury situated in the heart of the stone circle. Should you wish to stay overnight, there are several charming local Bed and Breakfast’s close by that offer reasonably priced accommodation including Silbury House run by Donna and her husband Steve.
(price for 1 x workshop)
(price for all 4 x workshops when booked together)
This price includes
- A post-retreat webinar with Genevieve & Donna
- A personal one to one narrative mentoring session with Genevieve
- All related course materials
- Tea, Coffee and Refreshments on all 3 days
- VAT (for UK only)
This price excludes
- Travel to and from Avebury
- Lunches and dinners
- Any additional activities or excursions outside of the retreat schedule
- Travel and medical insurance
- Visa (where appropriate)
50% deposit is required on booking to secure your place (see our Journey Terms and Conditions for full details). The remaining 50% will need to be paid 30 days prior to the start date for the retreat. Please contact us at email@example.com to obtain further details or receive answers to any additional questions you may have.