This has been a Tough Bliss year for me. Perhaps it was always going to be, having released a book by that very title this January! I have often reflected that perhaps I should be more careful of what I wish for. Yet these tough times always pass and often lead through to new epiphanies, relationships, opportunities and grace if we have the courage to ride their waves.
This storyhack is an extract from one of the ‘hidden chapters’ in Tough Bliss: Restorying Life.
I believe that deep down, humans all have a longing to feel connected and at home. Returning to the nurturing embrace of our living, breathing planet helps us remember what ‘home’ really means.
11 THINGS I KNOW ABOUT GRATITUDE
- It’s never absent from our lives
- It is the easiest way to meditate
- It helps us focus on what is important
- It dispels the lies of our minds
- It kills our stories of fear
- It brings us the vital energy of life anew
- It’s powerfully soft
- It fuels our healing
- It comes immediately after revelation & understanding
- It is the forerunner to grace
- It is another word for love