PODCAST – RESTORYING MINDFULNESS
WITH LALITH GUNARATNE
The podcast is a series of dialogues with global thought leaders, authors, entrepreneurs and modern mystics exploring the art and science of storymaking. Over the next 12 months we will cover the dynamics of personal, communal and global change through our series of ME, WE and US.
Series 1 – ME
We begin with ‘ME’ – Storymaking tools and techniques for transforming your personal stories and creating a life of empowerment, impact and adventure.
Episode 6 (37 mins) – Restorying Mindfulness
“Putting a mirror on ourselves, to understand ourselves is crucial as we live among each other in community”
In the sixth episode of the Restorying Life Podcast, Genevieve, dialogues with Parent, Entrepreneur and Action Researcher, Lalith Gunaratne.
In this episode Genevieve and Lalith explore –
- BREATH as a sanctuary and radical STRESS HACK
- Clarifying and working with our EMOTIONS as NEEDS that are not being met
- Asking WHY to find the root cause of our ANXIETY and taking POSITIVE ACTION through logic and reason
- Becoming MINDFUL of the personal and collective systems that we live in
- Staying GROUNDED in our INTEGRITY among the chaos of the world
- Hacking the story of MONEY via our CORE VALUES