PODCAST – COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION
WITH ROWAN CONWAY
The podcast is a series of dialogues with global thought leaders, authors, entrepreneurs and modern mystics exploring the art and science of storymaking. Over the next 12 months we will cover the dynamics of personal, communal and global change through our series of ME, WE and US.
Season 3 – US
We move from WE to ‘US’ – Thought leaders, visionaries and elders from across the world share with us their prophesies and inspiring visions for the times of transition we find ourselves privileged to be living in.
Episode 5 (27 mins) – COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION
(*We apologize for the sound quality in places !)
“To go beyond the pixie dust of innovation, we must face real systemic needs in pragmatic ways”
The fifth episode of Season 3 Genevieve talks with Rowan Conway, Director of Innovation and Development at the Royal Society of Arts.
In this episode Genevieve and Rowan explore –
- How to COLLABORATE on social problems instead of creating SOLUTIONS
- The IMMUNITY to change in INSTITUTIONS
- Genuine TRANSFORMATION sitting beyond DISRUPTION
- FRUSTRATION as a catalyst for change
- CULTURAL IDENTITY as a facilitator for innovation
- Making COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION visible and viable
- Moving from HEROIC ENTREPRENEURS to SYSTEMS ENGINEERS
- The shift in META NARRATIVE to true collective SOCIAL COGNITION
- Harnessing the POWER of NETWORKS in a new power paradigm anchored in TRUST