PODCAST – LETTING GO OF EXPECTATIONS
WITH EUAN SMITH
The podcast is a series of dialogues with global thought leaders, authors, entrepreneurs and modern mystics exploring the art and science of storymaking. Over the next 12 months we will cover the dynamics of personal, communal and global change through our series of ME, WE and US.
Season 2 – WE
Season 2 moves from ME to WE – Stories, tools and techniques for creating authentic relationships and interconnected communities with the human and more than human world.
Episode 4 (33 mins) – Letting Go of Expectations
“The more expectations you have in relationships, the more places you have to go wrong”
In the fourth episode of Season 2, Genevieve, dialogues with her husband, writer and COO, Euan Smith.
In this episode Genevieve and Euan explore –
- The difference between INDEPENDENCE and FREEDOM
- How a lack of EXPECTATION makes RELATIONSHIPS work
- How HONESTY and RESPECT are the glue in MARRIAGE
- TRANSCENDING our old stories to ALLOW your partner to BALANCE and SUPPORT you
- Moving beyond NEEDING TO BE RIGHT & points systems
- The healthy side of RELATIONSHIP AUDITS
- Pushing your partner to do the things that bring them JOY
- Balancing GET with GIVE in long term partnerships